It is ‘Homemade: How-to Make Hundreds of Everyday Products Fast, Fresh, and More Naturally‘ put out by Reader’s Digest in 2008. This book has 379 pages filled with “702 Ways to Save Money and the Earth!” and of “How to Make Hundreds of Everyday Products Fast, Fresh, and more Naturally”.
I personally use this book as a reference for household items to make. I have tried many recipes and made Post-it-Notes for the recipes I have improved.
- Chapter 1: Replacement for Pantry Staples
- Chapter 2: Pickled, Preserved and Frozen Foods
- Chapter 3: Baked Goods You Can Make
- Chapter 4: Snacks, Nibbles, and Drinks
- Chapter 5: Make Your Own Take-out Food
- Chapter 6: Easy-to-make Sweet Treats
- Chapter 7: Your Own Beauty Products
- This is where I got the base for the Moisturizing Lotion, “Glorious Green Aloe Moisturizing Lotion”
- Chapter 8: Healthy Home Remedies
- The “Herbal Tea for Flatulence” actually helped my daughter during a rough spell
- Chapter 9: Wholesome Natural Pet Care Products
- Chapter 10: Spit-and-Polish Cleaning Products
- “Laundry Soap” and “Automatic Dishwasher Detergent” are some the base for some of my recipes
- Chapter 11: Useful House and Garden Products